Jura S8 Super Automatic Espresso Machine
The JURA S8 is one of the best selling models in the Jura line up. The reason is that the S8 gets a lot of the technology trickled down from the higher end, more expensive models but is still priced very reasonably for a super automatic machine.
The S8 now prepares a total of 16 different specialties at the touch of a button. It now also offers hot water for green tea, special coffee, espresso doppio and espresso macchiato at the touch of a button.The S8 gets the Pulse Extraction Process which (P.E.P.®) optimizes the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso. Fine foam technology creates airy, feather-light milk foam for cappuccino or other specialties.
Jura ENA8 Drink Options:
The following drinks without milk can be made:
- Ristretto: is a short espresso2 x Ristretto
2 x Espresso
2 x Coffee
2 x Special coffee
Portion of milk
Hot water for green tea
The Bean Container
The S8's bean container has a 280g bean capacity and an aroma preservation cover. This will ensure that your coffee beans retain their aroma for longer.
Features of JURA S8 Model:
Intelligent Pre Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©) and Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®)
I.P.B.A.S. is a pre-brew process that develops the maximum flavour from any blend or roast of coffee. The brewing unit is the central component of a fully automatic coffee machine. The JURA variable brewing unit holds between 5 g and 16 g of coffee powder. This allows you to adapt the coffee to suit your personal taste. The Pulse Extraction Process is used to obtain the maximum aroma even with very small specialty coffees such as an espresso or ristretto. The water is pressed through the ground coffee in short bursts, optimizing the extraction time.Multi Level Aroma Grinder: The coffee beans are freshly ground each time to guarantee maximum flavour. You can adjust the grinder setting to select the fineness of the coffee powder you want. This affects the flow-through time of the water, the so-called extraction time. The finer the powder, the more intensive the flavour. The cutting angles in the grinding cones of the AromaG3 grinder have been perfected. The JURA engineers have thereby managed to increase efficiency significantly. As a result, the perfect aroma can now be achieved in all its natural fullness in half the grinding time.
Fine Foam Technology:
Professional fine foam frother G2
The new professional fine foam frotherG2 is made from the highest-quality materials and has a stunning look and feel. Specially designed for the preparation of coffee specialties with milk and milk foam, it makes latte macchiato and other beverages with the very best fine-textured foam every time and never fails to impress with its particularly intuitive operating concept.Thermo Block Heating System: For short heat up times and water that is freshly heated up every time.
Maintenance StatusDisplay: Shows the cleaning, descaling and filter status and the number of drinks dispensed.
It's all about you and the parameters You can Control:
There are 7 grind setting. The finer the grind, the stronger the drink. When the beans are ground correctly, the coffee or espresso will flow evenly into the cup with a good crema. The crema should have an even nutbrown colour. The grinder setting you select will be used for all coffee drinks. There are various ways to tell whether the coffee grinder is set correctly. The coffee is ground too coarse, if – espresso or coffee flows into the cup too quickly. – the crema is very pale and uneven. Set a finer grinder setting. The coffee is ground too fine, if – espresso or coffee flows into the cup very slowly. – the crema is dark brown.
You can set the coffee strength, the brewing temperature, and the amount of milk for drink individually.
- Coffee Strength: You can choose from 8 levels of coffee strength for any coffee and milk/coffee drink.
- Temperature: You can choose from 3 temperature options; low, normal or high.
- Portion size:
- For Espresso and Ristrettos you can choose the portion size from 0.5oz to 2.5 ox (15ml-80ml).
- For Coffee you can choose the portion size from 0.5oz to 28 oz (25ml-240ml).
- For Milk drinks you can choose the portion of foam from 3 seconds to 120 seconds.
- For Hot water you choose the portion size from 0.5 oz to 15 oz (25ml-450ml)
Settings you can choose:
- Language: You can select the language for all display text.
- Automatic Switch Off: By instructing your ENA8 to automatically switch itself off, you can cut down your energy consumption. If this function is activated, your ENA switches off automatically after the preset time following the last action on the machine. You can set the automatic switch-off to 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1-9 hours.
- Energy Saving mode: In the program item ‘Machine settings’ / ‘Save energy’ you can set an energy-saving mode. Soon after the last preparation, the ENA stops heating up. Before you can prepare a coffee specialty, coffee specialty with milk, or hot water, the machine must heat up. All coffee specialties, coffee specialties with milk and hot water can be prepared without having to wait.
- Units (amount of water): You can set the machine to use oz or ml as units of water.
- Automatic Milk Rinsing: 15 minutes after milk preparation, the milk system is automatically rinsed. Therefore, always place a receptacle under the dual spout after preparing milk.
Ground Coffee Drawer: In addition to the bean container, you can choose to use a second coffee variety, for example decaffeinated coffee, with the filter funnel for ground coffee.
To make drinks using ready-ground coffee, add a portion of ground coffee to the ground coffee chute.
For easier cleaning
Daily cleaning is carried out by these intelligent appliances almost autonomously. The milk pipework is automatically cleaned after every drink made with milk. The exclusive descaling program, AutoDescale, automatically ensures durability on CM7 models. The drip tray, water container and waste container are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe thanks to ComfortClean. The efficient cleaning functions guarantee hygiene and excellent coffee flavour.
One Year warranty on parts and labor.
Ready to place your order? We've made it Safe and Easy:
- Secure Checkout: First and foremost, we offer a 100% Secure Checkout, so your information is completely safe and secure.
- Account Registration Not Required: You have the option to Check Out as a "Guest" without having to set up an account.
- Payment Options: You can pay by Visa/MasterCard or use your PayPal account.
- Order Confirmation/Delivery:
- You will receive a confirmation/receipt email immediately after you complete your order.
- You will be notified by email as soon as the product has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number and an estimated delivery date.
- Fast, Free Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- Signature Required: We require a signature upon delivery of our packages. If there is no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave you a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience.
If you have any more Questions?