Nellie's Dishwasher Powder
Nellie’s Dish Powder easily penetrates grease, food particles & more, leaving every plate spotless! So spotless, that she might even stay for dinner! Sorry about that.
Our Dish Powder is biodegradable, septic safe, and phosphate-free. Above all, this powder is a plant-based formula and kind to the environment. So, the only gross stuff going down the drain will come from your plates! What’s not to love about doing dishes!
How To Use:
- Use the hottest water available (60°C-70°C/140°F-150°F). Fill detergent cups as recommended by machine manufacturer. If machine has no cup dispenser, place 1 tablespoon in bottom of dishwasher for average load of dishes. More powder may be required in hard water areas; soft water may require less.
- Sodium Chloride. Powder Denisty control. Salt (helps fights stains)
- Sodium Carbonate. Alkaline cleaner. Water-soluble sodium salt
- Citric Acid. pH control. Fights scum
- Sodium Sulfate. Filler. Salt filler
- Sodium Percarbonate. Oxygen Bleach. Natural bleaching agent
- Sodium Metasilicate. Scouring Agent. Cleaning and de-rusting solution
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Foam Control. Derived from coconut oil, it helps control the foam
- Sodium Silicate. Glaze protection. Helps prevent mineral build-up
- Protease. Enzyme. Bleaching agent