Nellie's Oxygen Brightener
Nellie’s Oxygen Brightener uses the power of oxygen to penetrate stains and strip away dirt, odor, and grime. As a safe alternative to bleach, it keeps your colors bright and your whites white. Above all, the formula is chlorine-free, color-safe, septic-safe, hypoallergenic, and eco-friendly.
How To Use:
- Machine wash: Add into wash cycle with Nellie’s Laundry Soda. Small loads – 1 tablespoon; regular loads – 2 tablespoons; large loads – 3 tablespoons. Use 3 tablespoons for very dirty or stained clothing.
- Pre-soak or hand wash: separate whites from colors. Use only one tablespoon along with Nellie’s Laundry Soda in 10 L (2.6 gallons) of WARM or HOT water. soak for 1/2 hour then rinse thoroughly.
- General stain removal: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water for upholstery, fabric, kitchen floors, counters, trash cans and all other water washable surfaces. Apply solution to stain, wait 1-5 minutes, scrub with sponge or blot with towel. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Carpet spot remover: create solution using 1 tablespoon per 16 oz (500 ml) of water. Soak up excess liquid before applying solution to stain. Use only enough to cover stain area, wait 1-5 minutes, soak up with white towel. Repeat if necessary. Ringer thoroughly with water and blot dry. Vacuum once dry.
- DO NOT USE: on wool, silk or leather. Not for use on jewelry, latex, paints or wood.
- Sodium Carbonate. pH Adjuster. Water-soluble sodium salt
- Sodium Percarbonate. Natural Bleaching Agent
- Sodium Sulfate. Neutral Filler. Salt filler
- Primary Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate. Nonionic Detergent. Surfactant (the stuff that cleans)