NUMATIC PPR380 COMMERCIAL VACUUM CLEANER
Numatic Nacecare PPR380 Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
The Numatic Nacecare PPR380 is another popular commercial canister amongst the commercial canister models. This model is very similar to the most popular model, the Henry PPR240, except for a couple of minor differences. You can say the PPR380 is a more industrial, bigger, non fancier version of the PPR240. The most noticeable difference is that the PPR380 gets four metal castors instead of plastic wheels. That allows for better maneuverability, especially on textured floors, such as concrete. It's a bigger machine, so it's a bit heavier, and it does not get the onboard accessory tool storage.
- Suitability: Hard-floors and low pile rug/carpet
- Dirt Collection: Bagged. 6-litre bag capacity (15 liter tank capacity)
- Operating Radius: 52-foot from the wall to the floor (40 feet long cord)
- Suction Power: 620-watt motor as all other Numatic Henry vacuums
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dedicated Carpet Attachment: No!
- Maintenance: Bags are easy to replace, and the filter is lifetime permanent.
- Warranty: Free 2-year warranty on electircal parts and labour, and 5-year on the motor (if NaceCare OEM bags being used)
Here is what you get when buying from us:
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Full Satisfaction Guarantee
- 90-Day price match Guarantee
- Videos on how to set up, operate and maintain your new vacuum
- Financing Available
What's In The Box?
|Numatic PPR380 (Red/Black) | Combination Floor Tool | Three Peice Wand | Tritex Filter | 1X Hepaflo Bag Installed | 1X Dusting Brush | 1X Crevice Tool | 1X Upholstery Tool
Ultra-soft dusting brush sucks up dust while you clean.
The Upholstery Tool is the perfect size for stairs and furniture.
Crevice Tool reaches narrow spaces and corners.
Quick Change Cord System
Using a simple screwdriver, you can quickly and easily replace the power cord in case of damage—no need to take the machine in for service and no downtime.
High-efficiency long-life motor
With over 10 million Henrys sold worldwide, and most of those vacuums still in use today, there is little argument that Numatic is of the most reliable vacuum brands in the world. At the heart of a Henry vacuum, a super-efficient 620 Watt motor lasts upwards of 2000 hours.
With a 6 litres dust capacity, in a 10 Liter Bucket, the henry PPR240 has the highest dust capacity in its class. That means less emptying and less money spent on bags.
Stores Neatly Away
On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. The vacuum itself can easily be tucked away in a small closet without taking too much room.
Emptying with No Dust and No Mess. Henry’s innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
TriTex Filtration System
The TriTex Filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity. Also, by separating the dust compartment from the motor housing, the Tritex filter helps prevent dust from entering the motor and hence increases the life of the motor. It traps 99.97% of particles down to 3 microns.