Numatic HENRY ALLERGY HVA160 VACUUM CLEANER
Henry Allergy HVA160 Vacuum Cleaner
Henry Allergy is one of the best vacuum cleaners for people who suffer from allergies, especially Pet Allergies. Buy this model if you have Bare floors such as Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic, Tile, Linoleum and; Flat / Low pile Area Rugs or carpets. This model comes with an excellent three-layer filtration system consisting of a Hepa 13 Filter, a Tritex Filter and Hepa Flow dust bags.
- Suitability: Hard-floors and low pile rug/carpet
- Pet Hair: High amount on hard-floor and low amount on carpet/rug
- Dirt Collection: Bagged. 6-litre bag capacity (6 liter tank capacity)
- Operating Radius: 45-foot from the wall to the floor (33 feet long cord)
- Suction Power: 620-watt motor as all other Numatic Henry vacuums
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dedicated Carpet Attachment: No!
- Maintenance: Bags are easy to replace, and the filter is lifetime permanent.
- Warranty: Free 2-year warranty on electircal parts and labour, and 5-year on the motor (if NaceCare OEM bags being used)
Here is what you get when buying from us:
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Full Satisfaction Guarantee
- 90-Day price match Guarantee
- Videos on how to set up, operate and maintain your new vacuum
- Financing Available
What's In The Box?
| Henry Allergy HVA160 (Blue/Black) | Combination Floor Tool | Three Peice Wand | Tritex Filter | HEPA Filter | 1X Hepaflo Bag Installed | 1X Dusting Brush | 1X Crevice Tool | 1X Upholstery Tool
Dusting Brush sucks up dust while you clean. Ultra soft bristles gently dust televisions and photo frames whilst flexing around intricate surfaces like skirting boards and architrave.
Upholstery Tool, perfect size for stairs and furniture. Stiff brush makes light work of car carpets
Crevice Tool reaches narrow spaces, perfect for the car, under appliances and down the back of the sofa.
A 3-tier filtration system consisting of a HEPA 13 filter, a TriTex filter and HEPAFLO bags stops allergens from escaping. Tested in an independent laboratory and approved by the British Allergy Foundation, allergens stand no chance with Henry Allergy on-hand. Henry Allergy is scientifically proven to reduce pet-related allergens around the home.
With a 6 litres dust capacity, the henry compact has the highest dust capacity in its class. That means less emptying and less money spent on bags.
Stores Neatly Away
On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. The vacuum itself can easily be tucked away in a small closet without taking too much room.
Emptying with No Dust and No Mess. Henry’s innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
Convenient, on-board wand docking storage makes it easy for you to place the wand on the back of the vacuum while you pause vacuuming or when storing the vacuum away.
High-efficiency long-life motor
With over 10 million Henrys sold worldwide, and most of those vacuums still in use today, there is little argument that Numatic is of the most reliable vacuum brands in the world. At the heart of a Henry vacuum, a super-efficient 620 Watt motor lasts upwards of 2000 hours.