Numatic HENRY COMPACT XTRA HVX160 VACUUM CLEANER
Buy The Henry Xtra HVX160 Vacuum Cleaner
If you have hard-floors and low-medium pile area rugs or carpets. The Henry Xtra is the most complete package in the Henry line up of vacuums. This model gets a tool for every floor type.
- Suitability: Hard-floors and low-medium pile rug/carpet
- Pet Hair: High amount on hard-floor and moderate amount on carpet/rug
- Dirt Collection: Bagged. 6-litre bag capacity (6 liter tank capacity)
- Operating Radius: 45-foot from the wall to the floor (33 feet long cord)
- Suction Power: 620-watt motor as all other Numatic Henry vacuums
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dedicated Carpet Attachment: Yes, a suction-driven carpet attachment.
- Maintenance: Bags are easy to replace, and the filter is lifetime permanent.
- Warranty: Free 2-year warranty on electircal parts and labour, and 5-year on the motor (if NaceCare OEM bags being used)
Here is what you get when buying from us:
- Free Shipping
- 30-Day Full Satisfaction Guarantee
- 90-Day price match Guarantee
- Videos on how to set up, operate and maintain your new vacuum
- Financing Available
What's In The Box?
| Henry Xtra HVX160 (Red/Black) | Combination Floor Att| Air Driven Turbo Brush | Bare Floor Tool | Three Peice Wand | Tritex Filter | 1X Hepaflo Bag Installed | 1X Dusting Brush | 1X Crevice Tool | 1X Upholstery Tool
Dusting Brush sucks up dust while you clean. Ultra soft bristles gently dust televisions and photo frames whilst flexing around intricate surfaces like skirting boards and architrave.
Upholstery Tool, perfect size for stairs and furniture. Stiff brush makes light work of car carpets
Crevice Tool reaches narrow spaces, perfect for the car, under appliances and down the back of the sofa.
High-efficiency long-life motor
With over 10 million Henrys sold worldwide, and most of those vacuums still in use today, there is little argument that Numatic is of the most reliable vacuum brands in the world. At the heart of a Henry vacuum, a super-efficient 620 Watt motor lasts upwards of 2000 hours.
With a 6 litres dust capacity, the henry compact has the highest dust capacity in its class. That means less emptying and less money spent on bags.
Stores Neatly Away
On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away. The vacuum itself can easily be tucked away in a small closet without taking too much room.
Emptying with No Dust and No Mess. Henry’s innovative self-seal tab locks all the dust in the bag, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
TriTex Filtration System
The TriTex Filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity. Also, by separating the dust compartment from the motor housing, the Tritex filter helps prevent dust from entering the motor and hence increases the life of the motor.
Convenient, on-board wand docking storage makes it easy for you to place the wand on the back of the vacuum while you pause vacuuming or when storing the vacuum away.
|Suitable for Hard Floors||Yes|
|Carpets/Rugs Low Pile (0"-0.25")||Yes|
|Carpets/Rugs Medium Pile(0.25"-0.5")||No|
|Carpets/Rugs High Pile(0.5"+)||No|
|Combination Floor Tool||Yes|
|Dedicated Bare Floor Tool||No|
|Dedicated Carpet Tool||No|
|Air Driven Carpet Tool||No|
|Motorized Carpet Tool||No|
|Height Adjustable Motorized Carpet Tool||No|
|Headlight on Carpet Tool||No|
|Variable Suction Setting||No|
|Cord Length||26 ft|
|Motor Power||620 W|
|Dust Bag Capacity||6 L|
|Automatic Cord Rewind||No|