Makita DVC261ZX11 Cordless Backpack Vacuum
Makita DVC261 Cordless Backpack Vacuum
One of the lightest, most compact backpack vacuums in the market, the DVC261 is Ideal for facility cleaning, dust extraction, commercial cleaning companies and any dry commercial application. Makita Cordless Backpack vacuums are portable and lightweight. Perfect for locations where access to electric outlets is limited and you need a vacuum that can access hard-to-reach spaces. This model only weighs 7 pounds (9 pound with battery) and has a 2-litre capacity.
- Up to 120 minutes of continuous operation using two 18V (5.0 Ah) LXT batteries (120 Mins on Low suction. 75 Mins on Mid-suction. 40 Mins on High Suction)
- Two stage HEPA filtration system captures large, small and micro dust particulates and is certified to 99.99% efficiency (0.01% permeability) at 0.3 - 0.5 microns (µm)
- Makita brushless motor generates 71 CFM of suction power and 44.2” of static water lift
- Brushless motor is electronically controlled to create less heat and provide a high power to weight and size ratio making it ideal for prolonged periods of use
- Backpack design with adjustable padded shoulder pads and waist belt offers unparalleled comfort, maneuverability and versatility
- Cordless platform eliminates trip hazards caused by cords and creates a safer work environment
- Handheld controller equipped with 3 suction power selector and an LED job light for versatility and cleaning in low light areas
- Ideal for facility cleaning and construction jobsite dust extraction applications
- 45 minutes fast-charging: A built-in fan circulates air between the charger and the battery to cool the battery for a faster charge time.
Education, Office Buildings, Hotels and Resorts, Retail, Convenience stores, Healthcare, Fitness and Wellness Centers, Transportation
Ideal Usage Areas:
Classrooms, Hallways, Offices, Staircases, Elevators, Reception and waiting rooms, Around shelving and equipment.
What's In The Box?
| Makita DVC261 | HEPA Filter (127725-2) | 1-1/8" X 3' Hose (143787-2) | Hose Band (166116-2) | Floor Nozzle (127082-8) | Flexible Rubber Nozzle (197901-2) | Telescopic Pipe (140G19-0) | Backpack Shoulder Harness (162469-7) | Bent Pipe (127093-3) | Paper Filter Bag (1 Ea. 197903-8)